Wedding Package Brochure
2020 Wedding Package Prices
Welcome to Lions Garden
Lions Garden wedding barn venue is located in Lindbrook, Beaver County, just half an hour East of Edmonton and Sherwood Park. Lions Garden is a beautiful rustic barn venue on stunning grounds close to the Provincial and National parks. We’re set in 80 acres of beautiful rolling hills in the countryside. The Ponderosa barn’s rustic charm is breathtaking in its idyllic natural setting, while the Tamarack Ceremony garden is a charming gem, tucked away in a unique country setting. Lions Garden is honored to serve the greater Edmonton area and beyond as a romantic wedding and event venue filled with rustic charm. Lions Garden is owned and operated by René and Klaske who put their heart and soul into keeping the site beautiful.
Our venue is built on family values, which ensures the hospitality and personal connection your wedding or event needs Our family designed, helped build and maintains the beautiful property with the utmost care. The barn‘s rough timber beams, natural wood floors and walls offer an old-world elegance and picturesque charm that simply cannot be found elsewhere in Central Alberta. Both the ceremony garden and barn’s (over 4,600 sq.ft) spacious layout can comfortably accommodate a large guest list without sacrificing the intimate feel of countryside hospitality. It’s simply one of the most beautiful and unique venues around. Whether you’re wearing boots or heels, you can make this venue into your dream wedding location. You can customize the venue with country-chic details, outdoor activity stations, and floral arrangements – or you can let the simplicity of rough timbers and excellent lighting speak for itself. You can rest assured that your wedding photos at our stunning barn venue will be treasured for generations. We are committed to satisfying your wedding ceremony, reception or event needs, and we feel honored to offer our barn wedding venue as the perfect location for your wedding or other event.
We’re also actively involved in the Lindbrook Community Hall Association. Many couples that book their wedding with us, also book the hall for overnight camping. We are direct neighbors of the Lindbrook Community hall.
When you book Lions Garden for your special day, you’ll get exclusive use of the wedding garden and nursery for your ceremony and your photo shoots. Our beautiful rustic barn forms the perfect setting for your reception. You never have to feel rushed since you are our only guests for that day when you book your ceremony and reception with us. The ceremony and reception package includes:
- Seating on unique rustic benches in our wedding garden
- An allotted time slot for your wedding rehearsal
- Wedding garden with flowering baskets, plants and flowers (dependent of season)
- Hanging flowering baskets and rustic lanterns around the property.
- Professional sound system & wireless microphones for the ceremony garden
- Ample guided parking for your guests
- Transport around the venue for your guests with mobility issues
- Our venue is a photographer’s dream: infinite beautiful locations for you & your photographer
- Our rustic barn functions as a rain back-up for the duration of your ceremony with us.
- A beautiful loft room with balcony for exclusive use for the bride and her bridal party, and can be used for getting ready before for your ceremony
- Your barn reception.
- Beautiful rustic and detailed lightning in the barn
- Our floor manager to ensure everything runs smoothly with your reception
- Round tables for your guests,
- Head tables for you and the bridal party,
- Buffet tables,
- A professional bar with big coolers and a kegerator if you wish to bring your own keg,
- A covered front Patio
- An amazing old grain bin converted to outdoor bar where you can have your cocktail hour, serve lemonade and other refreshments while your guests are enjoying their lawn games.
- Lawn for your outdoor games.
- Space for your DJ or band
- Beautiful chandeliers and decorative lighting
- Clean up after your reception is included in the rental fee (see conditions in contract)
We feel fortunate to be stewards of this beautiful farm and feel equally honored to have the opportunity to share this special place with you.
Good Health & Happiness,
René & Klaske